Patriot Action

Full Version: Why the 2020 Election was Unverifiable
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
American Thinker

February 23, 2023

Why the 2020 Election was Unverifiable

By Joe Fried

Excerpt:

Joe Biden acquired his job through a legal process. However, he did not earn enough verifiable votes to justify the certifications in six key swing states. This issue is addressed in my new book, but here is some of my reasoning. I have limited myself to one example of unverifiable votes for each of those swing states.

Arizona

At an Arizona Senate Committee hearing on January 24, 2022, we learned that precisely 95 percent of Maricopa County overseas military members (and their families) voted for Joe Biden. That is an amazing (as in phony) percentage, given that the overall county-wide vote was fairly even between Biden and Trump (51 to 49%). Winning the military vote in Maricopa County with a 90 percent margin strongly suggests the likelihood of fraud.

LINK

========

Corruption is obvious
(02-23-23, 03:29 PM)Sunsettommy Wrote: [ -> ]American Thinker

February 23, 2023

Why the 2020 Election was Unverifiable

By Joe Fried

Excerpt:

Joe Biden acquired his job through a legal process. However, he did not earn enough verifiable votes to justify the certifications in six key swing states. This issue is addressed in my new book, but here is some of my reasoning. I have limited myself to one example of unverifiable votes for each of those swing states.

Arizona

At an Arizona Senate Committee hearing on January 24, 2022, we learned that precisely 95 percent of Maricopa County overseas military members (and their families) voted for Joe Biden. That is an amazing (as in phony) percentage, given that the overall county-wide vote was fairly even between Biden and Trump (51 to 49%). Winning the military vote in Maricopa County with a 90 percent margin strongly suggests the likelihood of fraud.

LINK

========

Corruption is obvious

You needed more evidence of the fraud..  Being that far outside the margin of error, screams ballot box stuffing.