Patriot Action

Full Version: ‘Break Their Teeth, Lord!’
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Patriot Post

‘Break Their Teeth, Lord!’

RON HELLE / MARCH 17, 2023

Excerpt:

Saying I was upset would be an understatement. Lynne and I were sitting down to dinner after I had received a performance review from my superior earlier in the day. We had butted heads on several occasions about my open Christian witness. Given his antagonism toward my faith, I should not have been surprised.

There was nothing bad in the review, but at the same time there was nothing good in it. I was the Inspector Instructor of a Marine Reserve unit — the active-duty overseer, if you will. The unit had performed exemplary in every annual training drill. Over the period of two years, we had brought in some exemplary Marine officers and SNCOs (staff non-commissioned officers), and we let them do their thing. I chose to be their advisor rather than a director, a different approach than my superior.

Reading my evaluation, I knew that any promotion had just gone out the window.

LINK

===========

I prefer to be around Religious Patriots than militaristic Atheists because one group isn't a threat and the other is.