Patriot Action

Full Version: Left Wing Desperation is Fascinating...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A story in the Atlantic caught my eye this am.  They claim that Dr Oz made a ludicrous on its face statement; That Pennsylvania was on the Atlantic Ocean.  But when you listen to the interview, he actually said that it was an "Atlantic Ocean regional state".  When you investigate it further the river that runs up one side of the state is navigable waters for ships. So, the state is not landlocked, and Oz is technically correct.  But now the left wing surrogates are running with the smear.

Five minutes and I found the smear laughable on several fronts.  But this is all they have, personal destruction and smears.  no policy or anything positive to run on.

Whoops! Pennsylvania Senate Candidate Oz Tells Hannity the State Borders the Atlantic Ocean – It Doesn’t (msn.com)

And this is why we call it FAKE NEWS...
(11-01-22, 09:03 AM)Billy_Bob Wrote: [ -> ]A story in the Atlantic caught my eye this am.  They claim that Dr Oz made a ludicrous on its face statement; That Pennsylvania was on the Atlantic Ocean.  But when you listen to the interview, he actually said that it was an "Atlantic Ocean regional state".  When you investigate it further the river that runs up one side of the state is navigable waters for ships. So, the state is not landlocked, and Oz is technically correct.  But now the left wing surrogates are running with the smear.

Five minutes and I found the smear laughable on several fronts.  But this is all they have, personal destruction and smears.  no policy or anything positive to run on.

Whoops! Pennsylvania Senate Candidate Oz Tells Hannity the State Borders the Atlantic Ocean – It Doesn’t (msn.com)

And this is why we call it FAKE NEWS...

They're getting desperate.  I would not be sure about a 'red wave', but neither will there be a 'blue wave'. And a rough fifty-fifty split makes them very nervous.