Patriot Action

Full Version: 18 months too late: natural immunity is *almost* as good as vaccination (except when
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Jo Nova

18 months too late: natural immunity is *almost* as good as vaccination (except when it’s better)

February 23, 2023

By Jo Nova

Excerpt:

In the great Covid backpedalling of 2023, even the Australian ABC has finally admitted that natural immunity from Covid “lasts as long as vaccination” which is still false and misleading (because it lasts longer and is higher) but must have caused angst at the office. They go on to say their holy rosary incantation: “but experts have cautioned that vaccines are still the safer option”. Safer than what now, though? The new meta-review in the Lancet says nothing at all about side effects of vaccines or new variants, but people who-believe-experts and people who think they are “good journalists” need to say their medical Hail-Mary’s, otherwise they have to admit to themselves that they were wrong and sometimes obnoxiously, insufferably, stupidly so.

The new Lancet metastudy looked at 65 studies from 19 countries. They found the reinfection rate of people who caught Covid was lower than people who were given Pfizer or Moderna. About a year after catching Covid, people with natural immunity still had about 37% protection against getting Omicron BA.1, about four times higher than people who had two Moderna doses. Yet the people with the better protection were locked out, punished, and sometimes even banned from treatment like organ transplants.

LINK

=========

Charts and links in the article.
I had an older infection some 24 years ago with a previous COVID strain.  My human immune system kept me safe even at that distance from the last known infection.  Natural Immunities are much better than any vaccine and should be the go to unless you have underlying conditions.  That however doesn't make big pharma money.  That is why they lie about this subject.